I had the pleasure of attending their grand opening and testing the Makeup For Ever concept with a makeup consultation from Heather Michaels (ask for her…she is fabulous!)!
She created a makeup process that is so simple and easy and goes like this:
- High Definition Primer
- High Definition Foundation 115 (oxidizes w skin to create the perfect color, Use a makeup sponge & work down from the forehead to chin)
- High Definition Concealer 325 (bend your chin down while looking in the mirror and when you see dark spots that is where you put your concealer….I put mine under my eyes!)
- High Definition Powder (light reflective, so only use what is in the cap, use with High Definition application brush)
- Makeup For Ever Contouring Kit (highlighter & bronzer in one! Start with bronzer and apply with brush from corner of ear to under cheekbone, then use highlighter above the bronzer)
- Aqua Shadow 32E (use under brow bone, top of your eyeshadow, then put in corner of eyes and on the tip of your cheek bones and blend)
- Aqua Shadow 4E (perfect gray color for top and bottom eyeliner)
- Aqua Shadow 26E (perfect summer copper color, use under 32E Aqua Shadow and blend)
- Glossy Full Couleur 3 (perfect summer pink, apply with lip brush)
- Use Makeup For Ever’s Moisture Milk to remove makeup
Checkout my Before & After…..
Makeup For Ever has something for everyone….whether you are looking for that perfect summer look, going to be a summer bride or gearing up for a costume party, Makeup For Ever offers customized primers, foundation, powders, eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara, costume makeup and their ever popular Lash Bar!
Where Wear will I be next,
Loving my summer look,