Get fit for summer with these Where Wear healthy finds!
The Gem inside Duo All Things Culinary, offers fresh juices, smoothies, veg lunches, Holy Kombucha, teas and pressed coffee sure to make you glow! Want to glow even more? Checkout their 3-day maximum good-vibe Glow Cleanses. To find out more, email [email protected] or call 214-808-1907.
Roots Juices Freshly Pressed makes its way to Dallas offering complimentary delivery of detox and cleanse, hangover recovery and cocktail mixer kits loaded with healthy benefits! Place your order before 2pm and receive same-day delivery!
The Juice Bar recently opened its doors on Lovers Lane. With freshly pressed organic juices and smoothies to nourish the body whole, The Juice Bar offers everything from creative juices, wellness shots, smoothies, Holy Kombucha, pure juices, groovin on granola and boosts. Stop by or checkout their menu Here.
Also checkout my favorite app FitSugar’s Fresh Pressed Juices’ Recipes.
- For two of my meals I substitute a Lose-It Vanilla Shake (I add a scoop of powder and add a banana, thawed frozen fruit (i.e. you can find large bags of blueberries and strawberries in the frozen food aisle) and 1/2 cup of soy milk and water) and or a Magic Cookie (packed with vitamins and protein)
- 30 minutes before each meal I take a Natural Magic Capsule (eliminates fat, zero calories, suppresses hunger and boosts immunity, removes toxins, supports health glucose and cholesterol and aids in digestion)
- I add a teaspoon of Natural Magic Pure powder (it’s tasteless) on my food (same as above)
- Eat well-balanced meals
- Workout at least an hour a day (walk my dogs, run or elliptical/weights at gym, yoga, pilates and Bodyworks classes)
I have taken this up a notch in the last two weeks by:
- Cutting out alcohol (no wine!)
- Substituted fat-free milk with soy milk, light vanilla yogurt for plain Greek yogurt, lean organic chicken, all fresh green vegetables (asparagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli, zucchini as well as summer squash, corn on the cob and veggie kabobs (Whole Foods or Kroger offer the best selection and prices!)
- Besides my multi-vitamin, I have begun taking Biotin (good for hair, skin & nails), St. John’s Wart, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and B-12 tablets.
For me this is not about losing weight, but making better choices, feeling and looking better and gaining energy. I do have to say my clothes are fitting better and I was so excited when I tried on a pair of coral crop pants that I couldn’t button and they fit like a glove! I am doing something right! To learn more about Biosanes, visit their website or stop by Facelogic Highland Park! They will also be a guest vendor at the Tootsies Top Blogger 2012 event this Thursday!
Company Cafe has become the bf and I’s favorite weekend brunch spot! Enjoy gluten-free granola, the silver dollar pancakes or the Uptown Tacos (complete with cage-free eggs and venison sausage!). Checkout their Menu Here. If you live near the Katy Trail or Greenville Avenue, burn some extra calories by walking there!
Also checkout my favorite food, health and fitness guru….Bethenny Frankel!
Until next Wednesday,