Summer is the best time of year and with the 4th just around the corner, I can’t help get into the spirit even if the holiday falls on a weekday and temps are over 100 degrees!
- 4th of July Parade: The Park Cities Parade will be held on the morning of Wednesday, July 4th. Participant line-up for the parade starts at 7:30 a.m. on Euclid Avenue near the Highland Park Town Hall and ends at the City of University Park City Hall. The parade will begin at 9:00 a.m.with family style activities at Goar Park starting around 9:30. There is no admission charge.
- Looking for some live country music? Checkout Willie Nelson’s 4th of July Picnic at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Advance tickets are $35 at Billy Bob’s.
- Want a healthy 4th of July? No problem. Checkout Go To Girls “The F Word” blog with some special holiday treats! Or Checkout Daily Candy’s featured Watermelon Salad or our Simply Sunday: Red, White & Blue Trifle.
- What would the 4th be without Fireworks? Checkout these hot spots for viewing the action.
- Got a 4th of July Soiree to attend? Celebrate in style with this Catharine Malandrino “Flag” Print Dress and accessorize with Bobbie’s Buzz Hassle-Free Hair Accessories.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen, try Brush On Block SPF 30 Sunscreen.
- Also Checkout Modern Luxury’s 4th of July Happenings.
Where Wear will we be next…