Summer is here, temperatures are heating up and so are our summer shoe staples! With 90+ degrees in Big D, we are only thinking casual, comfortable and colorful as far as our attire goes, with no other perfect statement piece (we may say so ourselves) than our sandals from Naya!
As we are fit to survive the hot Texas temps (we are born and raised Texas gals afterall) , we are excited to announce Where Wear in the City’s participation in the Naya ‘Cross Country Style Challenge! !
Here’s how it works:
2. Like them.
3. Vote for Where Wear in the City. You’re then automatically entered to win a daily drawing of a free pair of the Naya Palomi in the size and color of your choice! Winning!
***Hurry, voting will run until July 20th at which point Naya will award the winning blogger with another 4 pairs of shoes! WWITC Giveaway perhaps???
Checkout snapshots of my summer look down to the shoes (which are Naya of course)!
Zoe Turquoise Leather
WWITC favorite summer style…..
1. Casual, comfortable, colorful
2. Mixing prints especially, Aztec, Ikat (shorts by Gap) and Leopard
3. Fashionable yet comfortable attire-shorts and linen (shirt byJ. Crew), can’t beat it!
4. Gotta have the Ray-Bans (aviators) for protection and style of course!
5. Tying button-ed ups, c’mon we did it back in the day, why not bring it back?
6. Yellow and Turquoise…..my favorite summer colors, reminds me of beautiful sunny days at the beach!
7. Stacking a big face watch (we prefer Michael Kors) with a mass of bangles and ecletic bracelets…because its fun and we can!
8. Carrying a wristlet or a cute envelope clutch in bright colors (our go to is Ashard Richley).
9. Bright coral toes paired with turquoise flats or neutral/printed wedges (our favorite: Essie’s Coral Reef ).
10. Softer pink shades for the toes, hello a girl can never have just one (our favorites: Essie’s Fiji or Ballet Slippers)?
Just what is your summer go to look?
Where Wear will we be next…..
Everything is bigger (and brighter) in Texas,