Allison that is….thought it would be fun to do 10 Things About Me….
Sit Back. Relax. And Enjoy Getting Up Close & Personal with Allison of Where Wear in the City!
- Favorite Pastimes: working out, hiking, playing tennis, going to fashion shows, reading what ever lands in my hand and fashion magazines, browsing home decorating websites, watching reality TV (c’mon its a relaxing vice), going to concerts, traveling, beach going, cooking and trying new foodie places, perusing art museums, sipping on Chai teas and Pinot Noir, watching college football (Hook Em’ Horns!) in addition to most other sports-tennis, golf, basketball, soccer and hockey–a sport lover, plain and simple!
- What inspires you most? having the opportunity to work and meet new people everyday…hey, I’m a people person!
- I have a love for….charity work, beaches, staying active with the mind and the body, my Coco Chanel and Audrey Hepburn, my wonderful family and friends, music, happiness, beautiful colors, fashion on a budget, a Grande Soy no Water Chai, wine tastings, traveling and discovering new things.
- My biggest pet peeve….Well I have two…people that say one thing and do another, people who misspell words
- Something people don’t know about me….Growing up as a kid I was a tomboy….although a self proclaimed fashionista I still can rough it and can be one with nature (no makeup and all)!
- If you could be someone else for the day who would it be and why? I would be stylist and designer-Rachel Zoe…traveling, meeting new people and being around all of that fashion would drive me bananas! (in a good way of course)
- My weekend includes….traveling, unwinding with a hard core workout, enjoying good company over dinner and a glass of wine, laying by the pool, cooking, walking my pups and re-decorating my house
- Favorite places to go in Dallas….Oishi, Meso Maya, Mi Cocina, State and Allen, Bistro 31, Del Friscos Grill, Equinox, Dallas Museum of Art, Scardello’s, Starbucks, Northpark, Tootsies, Buffalo Exchange, Facelogic, Granada, HOB and AAC.
- My Style right now….Dolce Vita booties, Joe’s Jeans colored skinnies, breezy tunics, James Perse tanks, cross body clutches, Michael by Michael Kors leather tote, Ray-Ban aviators, Rebecca Taylor midis, Equipment blouses, loving leather, loose striped sweaters for travel, DVF wedge, colorful skull jewelry, fun tees.
- What I love most about Where Wear in the City? Putting “my life and loves” into words….
Where Wear will I be next….
P.S. Stay tuned for Courtney A. & Lara’s 10 Things About Me Post!