Courtney that is….thought it would be fun to do 10 Things About Me….
Sit Back. Relax. And Enjoy Getting Up Close & Personal with Courtney E. of Where Wear in the City!
- Favorite Pastimes: playing tennis, running, working out, cheering on the Texas Longhorns and all Dallas sports teams, concerts, art museums, trying new restaurants, traveling, meeting new people
- What inspires you most? producing events that help raise money for charities in Dallas!
- I have a love for….volunteering, my girls, Audie & Coco, vanilla candles, my boyfriend, Instyle magazine, my Ipad, Spotify, colored denim, wedge sandals, Michael Kors watches, frozen yogurt, Starbucks Grande Soy No Water Chai
- My biggest pet peeve….being someone you are not!
- Something people don’t know about me….growing up I played tennis and was a top ranked Texas junior player and went on to win two national championships at Tyler Junior College!
- If you could be someone else for the day who would it be and why? a fashion designer…would love to see my collection on the runway at NYC Fashion Week!
- My weekend includes….long walks with Coco and Audie, catching up on my Bravo shows and fashion magazines, Saturday brunch, glass of wine on the patio, Sunday grill out with my bf
- Favorite places to go in Dallas….TABC for sushi (they just got a new menu which is fab!), Company Cafe for brunch, coffee at Farnatchi, Veritas Wine Room, Ritz Rattlesnake Bar, Louie’s, Rangers and Cowboys games, Dallas Museum of Art, Milk & Honey, Buffalo Exchange, Tootsies.
- My Style right now….neon denim, Splendid maxi dresses, James Perse tanks, Jack Rogers sandals, bun donut, bracelet layering, fringe handbags, IKAT prints, Kendra Scott Color Bar, Ray Ban Aviators
- What I love most about Where Wear in the City? getting to write about all the things I love!
Where Wear will I be next….
P.S. Stay tuned for Allison, Courtney A. & Lara’s 10 Things About Me Post!