October 21, 2015
Who: Transformance, formerly Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Dallas
Event Co-Chairs: Pat Galas and Liz Galas Hunter
Honorary Co-Chairs: Susan and John Cuellar
What: The Sixth Annual Purses with a Purpose Luncheon is a designer handbag auction that benefits financial educational and counseling to women, their families and outreach organizations.
When: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Frontiers of Flight Museum -6911 Lemmon Avenue at University Drive (Dallas Love Field)
Details: Event proceeds underwrite community outreach and financial education classes provided to low-to-moderate income families, especially those headed by women. Carmen Rita Wong is this year’s keynote speaker. She is the author of The Real Cost of Living, journalist, personal finance contributor on MSNBC, CNN, The View, assistant professor at NYU Polytech and co-founder of Financial Planning Firm.
The event will feature Deborah Ferguson, KXAS NBC 5 morning anchor, as the celebrity emcee.
Individual tickets are $100 and tables are available for $1,250. Sponsorships range from $2,500 to $20,000.
For ticket information, contact Sharon King at (214) 540-6813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about TRANSFORMANCE…..
- For over 40 years, Transformance has been providing free, confidential counseling in-person or by phone in the Greater Dallas area
- The United States has over $1.2 trillion in student loan debt
- Transformance provides services such as debt management, housing counseling, financial education, student loan default counseling, bankruptcy counseling, budget and credit counseling
- Transformance has one of the most robust offerings of financial capability, with more than 40 topics available in-person or via live webinar.
- Transformance Counselor’s are available to pull and review credit reports and provide life events counseling that may affect financial health
- Transformance may work with creditors (when appropriate) to create a mutually beneficial and reasonable repayment plan. A Debt Management Plan can reduce interest rates, create smaller monthly payments, waive fees, stop collection calls, and save money.