Calling all Dallas foodies….the Metro Cooking Show is coming to D town from September 22-23, 2012! Headlined by Food Network stars Paula Deen and Bobby Flay, MetroCooking Dallas has partnered with The James Beard Foundation to present a rotating roster of Texas-based talent set to entertain and enlighten attendees on an exclusive cooking stage. The current list of James Beard affiliated chefs include Stephan Pyles, Tre Wilcox, Richard Chamberlain, Adam West, Bruno Davaillon and Abraham Salum.
For info and tickets, Click Here.
Introducing the latest in lacquer nail polish…Floss Gloss, created by Aretha Sack and Janine Lee, are formulated without the toxic chemicals (Dibityl Phthalate, Toluene and Formaldehyde) and contain natural and safe ingredients for all ages. The Floss Gloss collection offers 13 colors including specialty top and base coats. Thank You Michael Rogers PR for sending Where Wear the BRITTBRITT2000, GLOSS and FASTLANE!
Enjoy the last days of summer at the Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel summer concert series….
- Wednesday, August 8: Trio Montuno – A vibraphone/bass/percussion group that combines a unique blend of jazz, Brazilian and Afro-Caribbean music.
- Friday, August 10: My Wooden Leg – Blends Balkan funk rhythms, Gypsy melodies and hard rock to create a rock carnival through new and old worlds.
- Wednesday, August 15: DJ Mike D
- Friday, August 17: Andrea Dawson – Also known as the “Sassy Soultress of the Blues,” she offers a mix of smooth blues and rocking jazz.
- Wednesday, August 22: Jason Michael – Combines R&B, soul, blues and folk to woo audiences.
- Friday, August 24: Jason Michael Duo
- Wednesday, August 29: Mad Hatter Mood – Their goal is to be “utterly absorbingly entertaining” by playing fun music from a variety of genres and decades.
- Friday, August 31: Brannon Barret –A former front man of the band Hollow, he left the rock genre because his Texas roots were pulling him toward a more country approach.
Where Wear will we be next….
Until next Wednesday,